Welcome to Performance Multihulls — the source for grand prix performance and superior multihull construction.
Our first offering is the PT-11, a hi-performance 11 meter trimaran designed and built as a sport cruiser for a very discerning client.
Conceptualized in the fall and winter of 2009, the PT-11 was built as a prototype in 2010 and launched for the late summer season. In sea trials and subsequent sailing the PT-11 performed extraordinarily as both a performance boat and as a cruising platform. Some minor modifications have been made and the PT-11 is now available as a semi-custom series built boat.
Each PT-11 is unique as you want it to be. Thanks to the hi-tech construction techniques and materials used in building the PT-11 owners can add systems such as refrigeration, heat, and water making without over loading her. The PT-11 can be configured with the amas and akas demountable for shipping. Or in its standard non de-mountable configuration with fixed amas and akas. Exterior and interior finishes are all at the discretion of the owner.
Standard and non optional features on each and every offering from Performance Multihulls are quality, performance, and customer satisfaction.
Performance Multihulls™ is an Aquidneck Custom Company. To see our facilities visit http://aquidneckcustom.com
PT-11™Specifications:Download PT-11 sketches
- Displacement — 2730kg - 6000#
- LOA — 12.7M - 41'8"
- LOD — 11M - 36'1"
- LWL — 10.7M - 35'1"
- B-Max — 8.6M - 28'2"
- SA upwind main and jib — 78.25M^ - 842ft^
- SA main and Screecher — 103M^ - 1107ft^
- SA downwind with A-sail — 108.5M^ - 1868ft^
- Draft board up — 1.2M^- 4ft^
- Draft board down — 2.28M^ - 7'6"
- Air Draft — 16.8M^ - 55ft^
- Diesel capacity — 17 gallons (110 mile range @ 8.5 knots)
- Fresh water capacity — 55 gallons
- Septic capacity — 26 gallons
SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
- Sails by Quantum, Bristol, RI
- Full batten square top main
- Screecher and Jib on Harken furler, A-sail rigged with ATN snuffer
- Clear coated Carbon wing section rig by Hall Spars - standard
- Clear coated Rotating wing section Carbon rig by Hall Spars - optional
- Clear coated Carbon Park avenue boom and fast cover mainsail pack - optional
- Black anodized aluminum boom and sail cover - standard
- Deck gear by Harken and Spinlock
- Electronics – optional (owner preference)
- 21 HP Nanni diesel w/ twin disc sail drive
- Slip stream 2 blade folding propeller
- Pressurized fresh water
- 6 gallon hot water heater plumbed to heat exchanger on diesel
- Enclosed head with a La Vac toilet plumbed direct to 26 gallon gravity drain holding tank
- Enclosed shower
- Transom shower - optional
- 12v Engell cooler - standard
- 3.5 CU FT Reefer powered by Sea Frost BD air cooled 12v compressor w/ electronic controls and evaporator plates - optional
- 2 CU FT deep freeze powered by Sea Frost BD air cooled 12v compressor w/ electronic controls and evaporator plates - optional
- 1 x Mastervolt 12v/320AH lithium ion battery - optional
- 2 x Mastervolt thin line AGM 12v/130AH 12 AGM battery - optional
- 1 x Mastervolt thin line AGM 12v/130AH 12 AGM battery - standard
- 1 x 12v start battery
- LED nav lights
- LED & Halogen interior lighting
- 2 burner Propane stove top coupled to a composite tank and 12v electric solenoid
- Spectra 6gph water maker - optional
- Electric shower sump and bilge pump
- Semi-gloss linear polyurethane painted interior
- Laminated Cherry trim finished in rubbed effect polyurethane
- Sunbrella covered interior cushions x 8
- Lots of storage
- 4 deck hatches
- 6 opening ports
- Large sliding companionway hatch with a Teak ladder
- Composite ladder - optional